The Best Motorcycle Friendly Inn Vermont !
Why do we do this? Because we LOVE it! We Ride - So We Know!
Vermont Riding is considered some the best in America!
Come and enjoy our famous hospitality, homey atmosphere and good food. It's "BikeFabulous" !
Ride and Stay Package 2014/152 night Group Program rates include:-
- Accommodation. Cosy, comfortable rooms with own bathroom, tv and individual decor.
- Breakfast is served every morning, home cooked with local fresh ingrediance.
- Dinner at the Inn (Full BBQ with bbq Chicken, Ribs, Burger with all the trimmings, Corn on the Cob, Alison's colslaw and beans followed by desert)
- A choice of Local Rides, researched by your hosts who are Motorcycle enthusiasts and have compiled over 20 rides for you to choose from if required. www.kitzhof.com/pages/RidesAndDrives.html
- BYOB bar in house, which means you can bring you own drinks and snacks, saving on bar costs.
- Store accross the road. This is a must for any rider. When your stand is down after a ride you need to stock up. Our store is across from the Inn, 2 minute walk. Also there are bars and resaurants within walking distance and a free shuttle bus to take you to the other end of toewn or the Wilmington, which is the next town down.
- Bike washing facilities. We have a hose and buckets set up to wash down your ride when you get here.
We also have information on local motorcycle repair places as well as directions to your nearest dealerships.
We are holding 2014 prices down for 2015 if you book before January 2014.
Double (two people in a room) $ 284.00
Call for tailor made quotes.
Example of a 2 night Itinerary
|Day 1 - Welcome reception then eat out at one of our many local restaurants and bars.
Day 2 - After a hearty country style breakfast take our researched ride with maps and directions. Before you go we take a group photo outside the Kitzhof.
Upon your return relax in our lounge and BYOB bar or take a dip in our outdoor Swimming Pool(Summer months only). Enjoy our home cooked BBQ or other heartymeals. Afterwards relax around our fire pit and mull over the days tour.Wehave a bar right next door and amarket accross thestreet. It's easy to parkup and walk.
Day 3 - A Vermont cooked breakfast and then check out at 10am.
Facilities include:- Level, well lit parking, Bars and Restaurant next door & others within walking distance, Store opposite, BYOB bar with refrigerator, ice, microwave and soda machines, Pool (summer months) & Hot Tub (Fall), Fire Pit Garden, 2 common areas, Free WiFi & Shuttle Bus.
These are some of our recomended rides and drives:-
All rides and drives have been researched and riden by your hosts and loop from and to the Kitzhof Inn. More details and Kitzhof ride notes are available when you book with us.
We also have available 2 - 4 night Trips which include 2 nights stay at the Kitzhof and 1 or 2 nights stay at another Inn Up State Vermont, New York and New Hampshire. Please enquire for more details.
Call for Group Rates and Availability 802 464 8310
Motorcycle Guided Tours